This training of « Introduction to the concepts of Business Analysis » will enable participants to acquire the methods to understand and express the requirements of the organization and ensure that the final solution is in line with the identified needs.
This course is intended to anyone who wants to contribute efficiently to the success of the project, including business analysts, project managers, testers, or anyone who works a project environment and who wants to develop his knowledge with new techniques in Business Analysis.
The course content is based on the reference material of the two leading organizations ins standardizing the Business Analysis knowledge: IIBA and PMI . This course lays out the foundations in technical knowledge needed to go further towards an internationally recognized certification: IIBA’s ECBA®, CCBA® or CBAP® certificates and certifications as well as PMI’s PMI-PBA® Professional Business Analyst Certification.
- Learn thekey concepts of Business Analysis
- Understand therole and place of the Business Analyst
- Identify and describethe major activities that the Business Analyst is to realize a project
- Identifythe deliverables to be provided by the Business Analyst and those to which it will contribute
- Become familiar withthe most common techniques as referenced by IIBA
- Practical applicationof some of these techniques, based on concrete examples
- Understanding how to ensure that thesolution meets the business need
The course covers the six knowledge areas of Business Analysis:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
The course focuses on commonly used techniques in the knowledge areas, such as:
- RACI Matrix
- Estimation techniques
- Functional Decomposition
- Domain and Data Modelling
- Process Modelling
- Student Workbook
- Electronic copy of IIBA’s® BABOK®
Training organization and trainer
Smart Gecko recognized Endorsed Education Provider by the International Institute of Business Analysis
Our trainers are certified CBAP®, PMI-PBA®, PMP® and are actively working as Business Analysis consultants.