The 1st CBAP v3.0 Study Guide from a leader in CBAP/CCBA!
CBAP and CCBA certification are the industry benchmarks for those who practice the profession of business analysis. This comprehensive guide is easy to work with. Watermark Learning’s experience as early supporters of the IIBA, as well as contributors to the BABOK Guide, gives this publication an extra edge. It covers the BABOK Guide version 3 in depth, and is also the premier resource for CCBA candidates. The guide provides a single tool to prepare not only for the exam but also for the real-life world of the business analyst.
Why you need this study guide
Not only does this guide show you what to study, it also details how to study. Included is:
- A detailed BABOK summary, focused on aligning your business analysis experience with the BABOK Knowledge Areas and passingOnline Study Trial Offer the CBAP/ CCBA exam.
- A full CBAP exam simulation and answer key designed to improve your test-taking skills and prepare you for the exam questions
- Tips, hints, and techniques for structuring, mastering, and retaining information to help you streamline your study time and pass the test
- Hundreds of diagrams, figures, and tables to help you focus on the important points from the BABOK
- A glossary of business analysis terms and a cross-reference to the BABOK
- A useful resource even after you pass the exam.
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Underlying Competencies
- Terminology Summary
Elizabeth Larson, CBAP, PMP, PMI-PBA, CSM, and Richard Larson, CBAP, PMP, PMI-PBA, are Co-Principals of Watermark Learning, a globally recognized Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile, and Business Process Management training company. For over 30 years, they have used their extensive experience in both business analysis and project management to help thousands of BA, PM, Agile, and BPM practitioners develop new skills.
- Paperback: 520 pages
- Langue: Anglais
- ISBN-13: 978-0692691458
- Prix: CHF 85.–